Monday, April 11, 2011

couples

Couples do quarrel a lot, we quarrel again, but this time he learned from me which is turn off his phone. He must be very mad at me. Well cant help!!!╮(╯▽╰)╭


This is a sign, our honey month is over. One day we will break up, cos he cant get it any more. Cos I am the one who really make him go mad. He said his numd already. Sooner or later, I hope I can be prepared. Haha~~I know that is all my fault, maybe 80%. But I dun want to change that. That is who I am, I am not going to change for any one, even that means I have to spent my whole life with myself.

I know I am cold, cruel. But deep inside I still believe I am a good girl. What I did is just trying to protect myself getting hurts. So I go to hurt others. I am self ship but I am always a good friend to everyone.

NO ONE IS PERFECT. I AM NO ONE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment